- 2 large free-range eggs
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 x 454g tub of Stamfrey Farm clotted cream
- 250ml full-fat milk
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl until light and frothy.
- Add the sugar gradually and whisk for a further three minutes.
- Blend the clotted cream and milk together, then add to the egg mixture and whisk well.
- Spoon the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If you’re not using an ice cream maker, spoon the mixture into a two-litre freezer-proof bowl and freeze for three hours. Remove from the freezer and whisk until smooth. Return to the freezer for another three hours. Repeat this process 3-4 times, and then freeze for two hours until semi-solid.Delicious with warm rhubarb crumble or chocolate brownies.